There are 3 opportunities for athletes to pickup their race packets:
(Kid’s race packets must be picked up on Friday or Saturday by 9:20 since the kid’s race is Saturday)
| Packet Pick-Up Options
|Midtown Athletic Club
200 E. Highland Dr.
Rochester, NY 14610
|Registartion tent near transition - see map on course info page
|Race Morning, Sunday 9/13/15
|Registration tent near transition - see map on course info page
We STRONGLY encourage you to pickup your race packet on Friday or Saturday if possible as it makes race morning much easier on both you and us!!!
All race packets include:
- Timing chip
- Race numbers (bib, bike sticker, helmet sticker)
- Swim cap (you MUST use swim cap provided as they are color coded for your race division)
- Official Race T-Shirt
- Promotional items (i.e. “goodies”)
Packet Pickup Rules (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- You must have photo ID
- Bring your USAT card (if applicable)
- Only YOU can pickup your packet – not a friend, spouse, teammate etc. (parents may pickup for their children in the kid’s race)
- FOR RELAY TEAMS – All team members must be present to pickup race packets. NO packets can be given out unless the entire team is present.